Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thank you to my sponsors!

Thank you to everyone that made my 13.1 mile journey amazing through your support, encouragement, running tips, and companionship. I especially would like to thank those that went above and beyond through their sponsorship to help Team Challenge New England become the #1 fundraising region this season! With your help, we raised over $150,000 to fund improved treatments and a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
At the starting line at Cuvaison Estate
in Napa, CA.


Of course, with the help of my own donors, I raised over $5,041 for a cure! I would like to specifically acknowledge the following individuals and companies:

$1,000+
Rich Collins

$500+
Mike Jeurgens
Action Collection Agency, Middleboro

$250+
Liberty Bay Credit Union
Elaine Harrington

$100+
Kerry McStravick, Alarm Central, Quincy
Lynn Margherio
Kylee North
Cynthia Riley
Andrea Tarbet

$50+
Kristin's Breakfast, Braintree
I <3 Team Challenge!

Mary Burns
Leo MacNeil
Ed Morgan & Family
Sara Riley
Ashley Medlar
Hena Rizvi

$30+
Liz Farley
Sarah MacPherson
Donna Bulla
Susan Feld
Wendy Schottland
Suzanne Hinton